Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Getting Ready for Christmas

Finally getting around to decorating the house. It's taking forever this year. We got the tree up on Sunday, but didn't get it decorated until this evening. Here are some pictures of some of my favorite Christmas decorations.
I love this cathedral. It's from Southern Living, which I think is under a new name...Willow something? I have it out all year long because I love it so. I also love those little snowmen in front of it. They are made from jars and jar lids.
Gnome Mickey made a new friend.
Even Maya got into the decorating. She's so cute.

I usually have these jars on my fireplace mantel. I change the items inside for the seasons. I decided to put them in my greenhouse window this holiday season.

I'll post pictures of our finished tree tomorrow.

No comments: