Friday, April 15, 2011

Butterfly Season

It's that time of year again! Butterfly season in room 24. When winter is hanging on too long, and we are all longing for spring, and better weather, I break out the butterfly pattern and we make butterflies.
I had a parent in this morning who hung these for me. Cute!

This one is my favorite.

So here's a funny from school today. We were having a conversation about homework today and one of my little girls said she doesn't like homework because she already has chores to do at home, after school. She has to clean her room, feed the dog and pick up the dog's poop. I replied that that was building responsibility and it goes along with having a pet. She then shared that the dog was going to have puppies, which prompted my noisy one to blurt out, "she needs to be neutralized." He meant neutered. So funny though. The parent in the room and I were cracking up. Ahhh, the things kids say.

No comments: