Saturday, April 16, 2011

Fun on a Saturday

What a pleasant little Saturday! I took Riley to the mall this morning, for new shoes. We went to the Vans store and got his shoes. We then made two more stops on the way home-looking for good summer walking shoes for me. Unsuccessful, but that's ok. I dropped Riley off at home and headed to the field for Quinn's baseball game.
It was so nice today, I wore flip flops and didn't freeze.
Quinn up to bat. He only got to bat one time this game, since he batted second to last, and the other team is amazingly good. He hit, but was thrown out at first.

After the baseball game, we went to Fuddruckers for dinner and then to the movies. Quinn and I saw Hop-kinda cute. Riley and Kevin went to see Your Highness.

Tomorrow we have Riley's rescheduled birthday party-finally. He keeps saying he hopes he doesn't get sick again. So far, so good.

No comments: