Monday, April 18, 2011

Looking Like Easter

It's beginning to look a lot like Easter around here! We weren't home last Easter-we went to Reno for a few days. I decided since we will be home, I would get out my Easter decorations. I have some other decorations too, but I didn't put everything out.
I love this rack I got at Cost Plus. It has many uses. Right now it's housing some eggs and spring-like cupcakes.

These "chocolate" bunnies are my favorite. They are made of wood and not chocolate at all. I got them at a discount store years ago. I still love them. Oh and in front is my new Easter plate also from Cost Plus. I love the colors!

We had Riley's laser tag birthday party yesterday. It was lots of fun. I quite enjoyed playing myself! I would like to do that again. They offer family memberships, and I am very tempted for something to do this summer. Of course the busyness of the day had me asleep on the couch before 8 pm last night! I missed Amazing Race and Celebrity Apprentice. I am still tired today. Not too many days until Spring Break though, and then I'll get a bit of a break. Can't wait!!

No comments: