Tuesday, April 5, 2011

There's a New Girl in Town

She's here! Finally here!
She arrived yesterday, but I wasn't home-I was out shuttling kids all over and at the baseball field. The postman left a note. I had to go to the post office to get her. I had to wait over night.
Here she is!!! Isn't she cute?
She's got such purply hair! I was so excited to get her, that I opened her...in the car...parked in the parking lot of Riley's school (had to pick him up for an appointment today, and I was early).
Here she is in cute clothes. I don't really like the dress she came in. She's actually an ice skater. She came with ice skates.

Three sisters now!

Yes, I am insane, but I only have boys. It's totally normal. Isn't it? Oh and this post is MUCH shorter than the post I just posted on my other blog. You are welcome.

No comments: