Tuesday, February 10, 2009

100 Day Project

Quinn's homework this week is to create a project using 100 items, to celebrate the 100th day of school on Friday. Last year I bought those "Watch Them Grow Capsules" to use for his project, but he didn't do a project last year. Bummer. I saved them, so when he brought home his homework today, and I saw that it was the 100 Day Project, I was prepared! I whipped them out for Quinn's approval-he loved them (I knew he would), and we were on our way.
Here are all 100 capsules, ready for their warm bath.
Thumbs up! It's off to the bathtub, nice and warm!
Capsules overboard!
Many minutes later (16 to be exact), we have some creatures and vehicles.

Cool rocket ship!  Tomorrow, we glue!

Word for the day: Distracted. I have a lot to finish tonight. I was distracted by Michael's, Target and Old Navy tonight. And as soon as I finish watching "True Beauty," I'm going to get started. 

No comments: