Saturday, February 7, 2009

Just A Regular Saturday!

We had a pretty good Saturday. Quinn had his first baseball (T-ball) practice. After, we dropped the boys off with my parents so Kevin and I could go to Burlington Coat Factory (I know, terribly exciting life we lead) and see a movie. We saw He's Just Not That Into You, which I thought was really cute.

Quinn and Sebastian, two Lugnuts. I mean that in all sincerity as that's the name of their T-ball team. Our league went for Minor team names this season. The hats have a big lugnut on them. 

If you want to check out the adventures my Flat Stanley is having, go here. He's having a great time! If you don't know who in the heck is Flat Stanley, go here.

Word for the day: Sold! I made my first sale on Etsy today! It was awesome, and it's already in the mail! Thank you!

No comments: