Friday, February 27, 2009

Hey Hey It's Friday!

Happy Friday everyone! Tonight was the Blue and Gold dinner for scouting. I was unable to attend, but I did do my jobs. I made a fruit salad, and a display board, and cupcakes were made by Riley and Kevin. A good time was had by all.
Here is my Tiger Cub display board. I am happy with it. Sorry I can't zoom in, but I don't have permission to post other people's children on my blog. The boys are cute though!
While the boys all went to the Blue and Gold, I went to a Dream Dinners party! That is my freezer drawer full of my meals. I think I made 11 meals.

Here's what we'll have tomorrow night, it's chicken and white bean chili with corn fritters. Yum. It was so easy. You go from station to station and prepare your meals, bag them, take them home and freeze them. We are all set! Thanks Michelle for the invite. LOVED it!

Word for the day: Over. Oh my it was a dramatic day at school today. I came unglued when two of my students gave themselves tattoo sleeves, compliments of their markers! Ugh. I so hate that. Can you hear the conversation at home? "What is all over your arms?" "Marker. I drew on myself." "When did you do that?" "At school." "What was your teacher doing?" Do you catch my drift? I will have you know that I have eyes all around my head. I see everything they do in the classroom. I would notice them coloring themselves and I would put an end to it. I go blind at recess (when I don't have duty). This is when they drew on themselves, but not what they would have said to their families. Ugh.

No comments: