Monday, February 16, 2009

More Disney Stuff!

Day 3 Disneyland 2009. We were in and out of both parks many times today. Here are some of the highlights from DCA.
Disney's California Adventure. We love these letters. Apparently, they will be gone soon. The park is undergoing many renovations, and the removal of the "California" outside the park, is one. Bummer. They have candy corn letters at Halloween too! We take pictures of Riley by the "R", and Quinn, by the "O"-making a "Q". Kevin made himself into a "K" out of an "I", and I was working on a "J" out of one of the "I's". Tons of fun. Isn't it nice of Disney to accommodate our family letters. There's also a "C" for our last name!
This big picture spot is set up outside of the Monsters Inc. ride. It's such a cute ride.
Wall-E and the boys. He's so cute! Those boys are pretty cute too, if I do say so myself!

Quinn is a big fan of this pose for pictures. If you look at some of the other posts, you'll see this pose. Oh look, he's even gotten Riley (the serious one) to do it as well!

Word for the day: Reminder. Thanks Dana, for reminding me about my forgotten word for this post.

No comments: