Tuesday, February 3, 2009

For the Birds

Well, I had really wanted to spend some time at my craft desk this afternoon. Didn't happen. Kevin was already in the office when I got home. I have a hard time sharing the space. He was working, I like the TV on, he taps, I don't like noises etc. Instead, I will show you something I made a couple of weeks ago...

I used an old children's book for the body of the bird (he's made out of a wood piece-there were 6 or so in the packet at Michael's). Then I embellished him with buttons, paper and a sticker. I have since glued a paper clip to the back so he stands on his own. That needs some tweeting-er tweeking. 

Oh, and when I didn't craft this afternoon, I checked out our cruise for this summer. Here's a link so you can check it out too! Cruises are cheep cheep (sorry, more bird speak) cheap right now. They want to fill their ships. If you have never been to Alaska, I would highly recommend it. It's beautiful. We did a cruise before, when Quinn was in my belly. Riley was so little. We thought the boys would really enjoy this one-oh and if they don't, it's the Kid Zone for them. We'll just check them in ALL DAY LONG! Oh, and you can be assured we will be on the look out for Sarah Palin!

Word for the day: Borrrringgggg! That sums up the scout meeting we will be hosting in about 45 minutes.

No comments: