Monday, February 23, 2009

The Best Action Figure EVER!

Cue the presidential music...May I present to you the President of the United States of America! (Hahhhhhh-crowd goes wild). Seriously, look what Amazon sent me today...
"An action figure we can believe in!" Isn't he cute? He's the best action figure EVER! I just had to have him. I wonder how Obama feels about him? This doll is made by jailbreaktoys. I think you can get a McCain or a Palin, but why would you? Barack is the best one!

Also, here's some Giant Nerd love. This picture is from Michelle-I got her addicted to them as well. I'm still out of them. Didn't make it to Target today. 

Word of the day: Yoga. Not YODA, yoGA! I took my first yoga class tonight. I liked it. Let's see how my body feels tomorrow. I worked muscles I didn't even know I had! I'm going for a Madonna body-lmao, I'm on the floor, I just crack myself up...ahhh, good laugh.

No comments: