Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Last of 6, First of 7


Quinn-before he went to bed last night, as a 6 year old.

Quinn-today as a brand new 7 year old!

Happy Birthday, Quinn! I just can't believe you're 7. Where does the time go? I still remember the hospital, and how wide awake you were upon your arrival into this world. I remember wanting to put you out on the curb at 5 weeks old (you wouldn't sleep anywhere but in my arms). I remember your big, perfectly round head (you grew into it). I remember how you use to eat everything and now you basically eat nothing! You are such a sweet boy. I love how you tell me every day that I am pretty and that you love me. You are great for my ego! You have so much personality, spunk and charisma. I am very lucky indeed, and very happy to be your mom. Happy Birthday, buddy. I love you! Keep on rockin'!

Word for the day: Seven.

No comments: