Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Valentine's Day Gift

Since we were in Disneyland for Valentine's Day, Kevin and I decided that we wouldn't exchange gifts. Disneyland would be our gift to each other and to the boys. On the Friday night, the boys went with my parents to the RV park and spent the night with them. Kevin and I went to a shopping place called "The Block," before going back into the parks for the evening. We had Starbuck's and found this movie memorabilia shop-the name escapes me. I found somethings I liked there-remember, I'm a shopper. I can ALWAYS find something I like. Look what I got for Valentine's Day at that shop...
It's Coraline! In her pj's. Look at that cute face!
Coraline in rain gear, looking perplexed-she must have been talking to Wybie.
Street clothed Coraline. Annoyed that her parents had no time for her-and they only had 1 child, not 14! How do you give 14 kids the attention they need? Sorry. I digress.

Oh look! It's actually 3 dolls! Yes, Kevin bought me the 3 Coraline dolls. Aren't they cute? I love them so. They are bendy too and I love their hair! Also, Carl's Jr. has Coraline toys right now in their kids meals. Just so you know.

Word for the day: Wet. I know we need it, but I'm tired of the rain. It would be really handy if it rained in the early evening and overnight, but I think it should stop by time school starts and ends. If you want total freakiness, just add rain!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want them!!!!!! They are sooo cute..we dont have Carls Jr here... arrrhhh...

Sheri said...

I know I saw these @ class...but, the pictures are adorable!!!!