Monday, February 2, 2009

Target Valentine Goodness

After my haircut today, I stopped at Target to get some Valentines for my class and a little something for the boys. I came home with more, but what else is new? Me and Target-can't shop for less than $50 a time. Seriously.
Look at how sweet those plates are! I love them. I bought 2 of the "Love" plates for the boys to use, and the owl is for my craft room. Oh, and I got more giant Nerds. I am addicted to these! If you have not tried them, you should pick some up. Target has them 2 for $4.00 right now. Go on, get your keys and go.
If you are still here (because you want to finish reading this juicy blog), then check these out! I found the original movie of "Escape To Witch Mountain." I loved this movie as a kid-the playroom at the big mansion always amazed me! There are 2 movies in this case. The other is "Return to Witch Mountain," which has been remade and will hit theaters soon. I don't think I liked the sequel as much. I was all excited about it, but the boys were a bit disappointed that it wasn't a Wii game. Boogers. Also pictured, my Valentine cards for my class-Mad Libs, but I have to make an additional trip because there are only 16 in the box! 16! Annoying, but I should have read the box. Lastly, a new magazine holder.

Look! My new magazine holder is Orla Kiely-Check them out Raquel! Orla Kiely for Target! That's so cool.

Word for the day: Breathing. I can't really breathe right now because I have a stupid cold. The kids in my class have shared their germs with me, and each other. Almost everyone of them has a cold or the flu. Gross.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

hmmm...can you put giant Nerds in your ear?

I am Julie said...

OMG! I certainly hope not! Don't tell her about the giant Nerds. LMAO!