Monday, November 2, 2009

Just Random

I stayed home from school today. I felt like crap yesterday, and I wasn't sure if it would be worse today or not, so I stayed home. I really could have gone in, but it was nice to just hang around the quiet house, doing what I wanted to do, and not having to worry about others. :-)
I did some crafting, but I can't show you that yet as it may/may not be for the ornament swap I am participating in. I watched A Baby Story, some really bad judge shows, the news (at least a half hour of coverage this morning about the re-opening of the Bay Bridge), and some HGTV. It was a nice, relaxing day.
I was thinking about our drive down Lombard Street on Saturday. I had not done that in forever, and I'm not sure if the boys ever had driven down it-or well, ridden down, as they don't drive. Anyway, here's one of the pictures from Saturday, at the bottom of the hill.
I LOVE this picture! See that squiggle? It's Lombard Street in San Francisco! Isn't that funny?

I LOVE this picture too! Look at those crooked front teeth! I sure wish he would wiggle them out. Neither of my boys are into wiggling their loose teeth. It's weird.

Word of the Day: Mouse. We have the worst cats in the world. We have a mouse, someplace, and these THREE cats have yet to catch it. Kevin just went to the store for a mouse trap. Damn thing is pooping under the sink, in the kitchen. Don't send me hate mail about the inhumane treatment of the mouse. They are hardly extinct, and I am pretty sure it's not Despereaux or one of Cinderella's mice (Gus Gus). We have tried to live peacefully with the little poop, but he has got to go now, sorry little guy.

No comments: