Tuesday, November 17, 2009

More Buttons and a Cute Scout

Three days until Disneyland. When I got home from my after school meeting, and picking Quinn up, Riley was watching a Disneyland vacation planning DVD-a really old one. He is so very excited to go. It's really cute. He's a keeper. I think Quinn is pretty excited as well, and we know of several other families who will also be there, the same time we are there. He's looking forward to seeing them at Disneyland. Fun! I have some serious packing and organizing to do before we go though. Good news is that my report cards are finished! Now, if only Quinn's VERY loose front teeth would fall out-they are sticking out of his mouth, like a beaver! I know that has nothing really to do with Disneyland, but it sure would be great if the Tooth Fairy could visit before we go, and drop off some spending money for Quinn. Plus, he would look completely adorable (and toothless) in all of the pictures.
I am going to add these bracelets to my shop, in my spare time. I made some more last night.

Quinn had a pack meeting tonight, for scouts. His den was in charge of the flag salute. Here's Quinn, trying to hold up the flag. It's pretty heavy for him. Can you see the blur of yellow behind the other flag? That's the den leader running to help Quinn hold that flag up, so it doesn't touch the ground.

Word for the Day: Dinner. My best friend and I finally got to spend some quality time together. We went to dinner in downtown Pleasanton. There's a pretty new Indian restaurant there. It was really good food. They offer a buffet lunch, so we are hoping to go back for that the next time we can squish in some time together. After dinner we went to the mall. Macy's is having a ONE DAY sale Wednesday (with a preview on Tuesday). Seriously, when ISN'T Macy's having a One Day sale?

No comments: