Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Slow Day

It's a slow day around here. Riley thinks he's talking better with that thing in his mouth. Um, the jury is still out on that one. Poor guy. Quinn still has wiggly front teeth-where is Thomas to knock them out for him? Thomas was the boy responsible for knocking out Riley's hanging-by-one-single-thread front teeth, when he was in 2nd grade. He was just bouncing around as young boys often do, and he bumped into Riley, knocking one tooth out and the other down Riley's throat. I found out that the scrapbook store I like, here in my city, is closed. Kevin has my cold. We are all really really annoyed that our street is being repaved-or a slurry seal or something-on Monday. The time frame is 7 AM until 5 PM. We are still trying to figure out where we are going to park our cars! Most likely in the parking lot of the grocery store. Yep, pretty slow around here.
Kevin introduced the boys to Ginger Ale last week. They both really liked it. Here's Quinn with his itty bitty can, oh and his yummy popcorn chicken dinner.

Riley with his itty bitty can.

Word of the Day: Game. It was a great game tonight in the World Series. I always love to see the team win. I didn't particularly care who won, I just like to watch the team win. All that jumping around in celebration. It does my heart good. LOVE it!

No comments: