Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Big Sleep Over

Busy weekend. I spent all day Saturday getting ready for Quinn's birthday party. We had 6 boys for the party, and 5 of them spent the night. A great time was had by all.
I used the Big Top Cupcake bakeware to make this giant cupcake. It's even filled with chocolate pudding. The cake is not really all that big. I used two cake mixes to fill the molds, and baked the rest into cupcakes. It took an hour to bake.
It's pretty cute though, and Quinn really liked it.
The boys at bedtime. They all got into their pj's (on their own) around 8 and then I got them into bed by 10. They talked for quite awhile and it took a few warnings to get them quiet. They were all asleep before 11, and I didn't even have to take anyone home in the middle of the night.

This morning, there were pancakes for breakfast. Quinn loves pancakes. He ate 5!

1 comment:

Teri said...

How cute. Looks like all those guys had a blast. I remember when my youngest son had his first birthday sleepover at age 9. I thought I was going to need some Valium before the night was over. Ugh.