Thursday, February 25, 2010

A New Toy

Today was my only "free" day all week. By free I mean I didn't have a meeting, but I did have to make a cake for Scouts tomorrow night. We are making another cupcake cake. This year is 100 years of Scouting, and tomorrow is the Scout Blue and Gold Dinner. We need a cake for the auction. Kevin made the cupcake cake last night, but the top stuck in the pan, and got completely destroyed-we didn't put any Pam on it, so I had to bake another top today. Oh, but first I had to go to the grocery store to get another cake mix. While I was there, I got some groceries, and a toy for Maya. I'll show you the pictures of the finished cake, tomorrow. It's festive-or it will be.
Here's Maya with her new toy. She was thrilled to get it. You really should see how happy she is to get a new toy. The toy lasted 34 minutes. Dang, that dog is destructive. Oh well, she had a blast ripping a hole in it, removing the stuffing, and getting the squeaker out, and had her typical sad face when I threw it away.

I played with some of my enamel flowers tonight, while watching Survivor. I am working on a necklace, but it's not quite finished.

I hope you all have a pleasant Friday!

No comments: