Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Hills Are Alive With the Color of Green

Wednesday. The middle of the week. It's almost the weekend. I am grumpy today.
I went to Macy's today-I thought a little shopping would help my mood. After Macy's, I went to Niles, to my favorite bead store, and this is the view from the bead shop. Look at those hills! We've had a ton of rain. A ton of rain=green hills, which =happy thoughts.
I even got the Amtrak going by. This little park area has just been redone. It's so cute. They are not quite finished with it, but when it's done, I'll take some pictures.

Look what I got in the mail today. Total yumminess. Alexander Henry fabric. This is 1/2 yard of all 16 prints. I love the colors.

1 comment:

blondeee64 said...

I must show the boys the picture of the plaza with the Amtrak. They LOVE that place...of course.