Saturday, February 20, 2010

Just Monkeying Around

Just a nice Saturday around here. I went to the Sewing, Quilting and Craft show this morning. The boys and Kevin cleaned the garage. Nice day.
We went to Panera for dinner, but the boys had Rubios-it's practically next door. Here's Quinn, hamming it up with his taquito.
Riley, at dinner. He's really not this pale. I swear.
My treasures from the craft show. Material, material, material, three patterns, and a fat chicken pincushion. And now, take a look at my greatest purchase of the day...
I also made a trip to Target, although lately I am in a hurry to get in and out of my Target. It's under major construction. They are adding groceries to the Target, and every time I go in, stuff is in a different place. It's really annoying. I get turned around. Plus all of the hygiene aisles are super skinny-only wide enough to fit one cart, and if a person goes down the aisle with a cart, they have to back out of the aisle when someone wants to get past. I will be so happy when they are finished. They are wrecking my Target mojo. Anyway, when I was at Target, I found the monkey. I could not leave him there. I love him.

I am currently overdosing on Olympics, as I have done every night. They are on until really late. I love them though.


No comments: