Friday, June 12, 2009

Feelings, whoa oh oh feeeeelings...

Happy Friday everyone! What a busy week, and a busy weekend. It's all good though. Three more days of school. It's really exciting, the prospect of the lazy days of summer. It's also bittersweet. Happy to have more free time, but sad to say goodbye to my cute little class, and their awesome parents. I feel that I have worked my magic, and now I look forward to seeing what they can and will do. They'll still wave to me on the playground, and say hello EVERY TIME they see me-no matter if it happens to have been 5 minutes before. It's cute. Like a fan club. Ok, so I have to share Quinn's "Feelings" book with you. I was only going to post two pages, but I couldn't decide which two. Then I figured, crap, it's my blog and I can do what I want. I'm going to post ALL of the pages. Don't go crazy there, it's only 5 pages long. I figured if you don't want to see this yumminess, then you can scroll on down to the "Word of the Day," but why wouldn't you want to have a look see?
The Cover. I love the glasses! Looks like him too!
Page 1. The word is "shy." Look at how cute that face is. He looks shy!
Cry me a river! Sometimes he feels "sad." See his missing bottom teeth? They are in now.
LOVE this one. "Angry." Nostrils are flaring! Angry eyes and eyebrows.

So sweeeeeeet. I can't take it! Look at the little tooth hanging out. He really should feel like this every day, cuz we love him so!

Word of the Day: Nordstrom. I went to Valley Fair tonight. I swear that is the best mall around! I love it! I found a few things at Nordstrom, and also at Sephora. I am loving that place more and more. The woman downstairs, in the perfume department of Nordies, thrust some lotion at me. She told me the name of it, which I forgot, but her big selling point was that it was the perfume/lotion that Michelle Obama uses. I found that funny. I guess people rush right out to "be like Michelle." It's kind of funny. I mean I like her, she's cool, she's stylish and hip, but come on! That has to be your hook? It smelled pretty good, but I wouldn't buy it just because Michelle (yeah, we're friends) uses it. She has good taste though.

1 comment:

Zack Attack said...

Thank You for the kind words Julie! I consider us friends too. MICHELLE