Thursday, June 11, 2009

A New Travel Bag

Kind of a late post tonight. I have just finished with party number two, a Southern Living home party. People just left a little while ago. What a blast! It was totally fun. I still have to clean up, but you know, priorities! I had to get the blog updated!
So I ordered this bag from Sherpani. It was on sale, for $35.00! It's my new travel bag. Usually I carry a backpack with all of my crap, but I really like the messenger style bag. It's got pockets galore, and it's very roomy. I love the shocking green color too. I won't get lost in a crowd!
Here's a really lame picture of the inside. Mostly I just want you to admire the pretty flowers inside. Awww. Aren't they sweet? I have another of their bags, also green, but darker. It has flowers inside too. It's their signature. So girly, yet rugged.

See that? It's a little pocket on the handle! There's one on the other side too, and water bottle pockets as well. on the sides of the bag. Those little pockets are so cute! Perfect for my keys! Or lip gloss! Not for Chapstick though. That's bad, very very bad. Here's why. Visit Kevin's site.

Word for the Day: Whew. Almost another week over! School ends in 4 days. It has gone by so quickly. It always does when you have a nice class. It's slower then molasses when it's a horrible group. Busy weekend: Bridging for Quinn to Wolves. My mom's b-day, and a birthday party on Sunday. I have GOT to start my report cards! Seriously. I need to stop partying, and get them done.

No comments: