Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Skagway


It was smooth sailing yesterday! Much, much better. I went to bed at 10:00 pm, that's early for me! I was up at 5:30 and pissed that there was no hot water. I waited until we were all the way docked, and then, ta da! Hot water. We had an early excursion today, at 7:30 am. We rode the White Pass Railroad to Fraser, in British Columbia. We then boarded a bus, which drove us the rest of the way , into the Yukon. We had BBQ lunch, wandered around this crazy place, called Caribou Crossing, and we played with puppies of sled dogs. We then boarded the bus and came back to Skagway.

-- Post From My iPhone



Just one of the many beautiful sights we saw on our trip today. When I get home, I'll post some better pictures. These were all taken with my iPhone.



This building is made of drift wood. It's one of Skagway's claims to fame.



White Pass train car. The one we rode was brown.

Word of the Day: Long. Our excursion had us out all day. We didn't get back to Skagway until almost 4:00 pm.

No comments: