Thursday, June 18, 2009

First Day of Summer!

Yay! It is finally officially official! I am on Summer vacation, and I LOVE it! I left school before 10 am, got the oil changed in my car, then went to have my toes done. My feet feel so so good! After that, I drove to Stoneridge Mall and did some shopping. The boys are with my mom today, and Kevin will pick them up later this afternoon. I am going to see Wicked again tonight!
Speaking of my mom, she got me this book! Isn't it cute? It's a cute story about a little duck who basically thinks she's all that, a star! What is the significance you ask? Well, Celestine is my middle name! Oh, and I guess I CAN be quite the diva.
My mom signed it for me. She's so sweet! It's such a cute story.
I got my toes painted! I went for pink. I believe it is officially called "Sass in a glass," or something like that.

I am headed off in a little while with my BFF, to see Wicked. Yes again. I love it! We are going to have indian food for dinner, at Amber India in Mountain View, and then we'll head up to the city.

Word for the Day: Finished. Another year down! Looking forward to the lazy days of summer.

1 comment:

Just Joey said...

I got my toes done today too! Yay! I love summer!