Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Last Day of School!

Well, we made it! Last day of school! I am just soooo soooo excited! My summer officially starts tomorrow, after I check out at 9 am. What to do, what to do? I know I have to get an oil change, and I plan on getting my toes done, but hey, that's a post for tomorrow!
I wore my "Glow Stick" flip flops today. They were a big hit with the kids, but not real comfortable. See how shallow the toe part is? They were hard to walk in, and I kept getting them hung up under my toes as I walked. They would fold up and I would almost fall over. I was glad I took my back up shoes. I don't think you can tell from the picture, but they really glowed-pink even!
Here's a picture of my classroom packed up for summer. See all of the desks pushed together? The kids helped me do that. They were so very excited that it made a "giant table." One even said it looked like a stage. I quickly made it clear that we would not be dancing on the "stage."
Another view of my room. There's my newly defrosted fridge. The floor is still a little wet. Look at how clean my desk is! The iPod radio will come home with me, and the stuff behind it will be checked in tomorrow.

Last of all, two happy boys, oh and my third child, Kirby. They are very glad it's summer too! Have you ever noticed how much orange my boys wear? I like orange.

Word for the Day: Published! I have a picture published on Shmap. It's an app for the iPhone. They found it on my Flickr page, asked my permission to use it, and now it's published. Go HERE to check it out! Top left picture on the iPhone.

No comments: