Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ideas, Ideas, Ideas!

What a lazy Saturday! It was nice. We all hung around the house this morning. I did not pack a thing for our trip. It is a mystery to me. I'm stumped. I'll think about it tomorrow. We dropped the boys off with my parents for the evening, while we attended a retirement party. After the party, Kevin and I went to see "Land of the Lost." It was ok. It had its moments. The movie stopped halfway through, and we thought it would have been great if they had to refund our money, but alas, they got it going again. Darn. Oh well, it didn't entirely suck, but we could have waited for the DVD.

Can you see all of the little post-its stuck in my sewing books? These are all of the projects I want to try. I suppose I should get busy.

Word of the Day: Canada. Is anyone else sick of the Canada commercials on TV? I especially hate the one with the guy making weird noises about the seal on the boat. You know me and noises. I am not a noise person. His carrying on "OH OH OH's" drive me nuts. Just saying. I like Canada. We were in Niagara Falls last summer. We are heading to Victoria BC this summer. I just hate the commercials.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

too funny...I was looking at that book in the front...Pretty Little Patchwork....let me know how you like it!