Friday, June 19, 2009

It's Finally Summer Vacation!

The boys and I stayed in the house all day, on this, my first, day of summer! Well, Riley cheated, and went to see a movie with Kevin this evening, so he did leave the house. Quinn and I are here, hanging out, and the two of us have been inside all day. It was a pleasant day. I just love days where we just hang around, with no plans, and no need to even get dressed! PJ day!
My Amazon order came. I got the new Black Eyed Peas CD and a really cute embroidery book. The projects inside are so cute!
Riley got his big, fat, Pokemon book. I am not sure exactly what is inside this book, but it is just like another one he has, and I swear I am always putting that thing back into his room. Every time I turn around, it's back out again! I think it may contain information about the Pokemon video games and maybe the cards???
I started packing for our trip next week. It's like a puzzle. We'll need shorts/short sleeves when we are in Oregon and Seattle (well maybe), and then warmer clothing for the cruise and Alaska sights. It's a packing mystery.
I also sewed some. This is top secret right now, but I will post pictures of it.

I have to sew all of my strips together, into sets of six, for the Quilt Along. I got this one done, so far. I mostly concentrated on the top secret project today. I really really need to get these strips sewn though. I think I am two weeks behind.

Word of the Day: Summer! Enough said.

No comments: