Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Camera Bag and the President

I got this new app for my phone. It's called Camera Bag. It has all kinds of lenses and you can do some interesting things with your pictures. I practiced on Maya tonight.
This one is called Colorcross. I guess the colors look brighter-that sort of crisp, sunny day look.
This one is Mono. I think it's pretty self explanatory.

This one is fun! Fisheyes! I love how Maya's nose looks all short.

Anyway, that was fun, but the best part of the day was when we heard the President's helicopter(s) over our school. We could tell it was a helicopter, and it was really low. The kids and I ran outside and saw 4 out of 5 helicopters flying overhead! One of them had the president inside! Remember the President was visiting Fremont today? The helicopters flew him from San Francisco to Fremont, and they went almost right over our school. It was super cool! We waved frantically as the helicopters passed, and since it was Warwick Wednesday, we were all sporting our purple, and I told the kids the president was SURE to see our "sea of purple." Then after recess I turned the news on and the students and I watched him speak at the Fremont company, Solyndra. The kids were so excited about the whole thing. It was awesome, really awesome.

No comments: