Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Some Treasures

Sorry for the lack of a post yesterday. It was quite a challenging day thanks to some of my colleagues, a misunderstanding, and a visit to the "shoulder guy." I didn't sleep at all last night, so I am heading to bed when I am finished with this post. I have already dozed on the couch. Oh and by the way, I had the WORST 7 layer burrito from Taco Bell this evening. I think I won't eat Taco Bell again. I did leave school on the earlier side this afternoon and wandered around Niles, then I walked the lake with my mom.
I got these adorable tins at My Friends and I, in Niles. Aren't they CUTE? I just put up new shelves in my living room, so I am trying to dress them up.
Yesterday I found these fun charms at Michael's. They are so stinkin' CUTE! I am going to make myself a really cute, funky, heavy, charm bracelet.
These are my new shelves. Do you like? I put my giant button up there, and on the lower shelves, I put the boys' framed footprints. I printed them exactly 8 years ago today! Riley was 4 years old, and Quinn was 15 weeks. I love them-the footprints, and the actual boys!

I think this is my favorite shelf. I bought all of those things today. Score!! I was too mad/upset yesterday (even at Target, I left empty handed) to shop, so I made up for it today.

The shoulder guy said I did a great job injuring myself-LMAO. Anyone who knows me, knows that I don't do anything half-ass. He agrees that it's something to do with my bicep muscle. He wants to watch it for another couple of weeks since it seems like it is slowly feeling better. I could have had a cortisone shot, but I opted not to do that. I figured I had already been challenged enough yesterday and I would have passed out. I don't do well with needles. I can have one in a couple of weeks if I want one-ok, WHO would WANT one? If, in two weeks, it's not much improved, I can have an MRI and then there would be a decision as to whether or not someone has to go in and fix it. Have I mentioned that I can't fit surgery into my SUMMER schedule. Let's all hope it feels better, and heals on its own. It's actually not bad right now. I was super sore last night, but then the "shoulder guy" made me move it all over creation. Can you believe that my prescription is ready (Lodine) at Walgreens, and I haven't had a chance to go and get it yet? Any of you want to go pick it up for me???

No comments: