Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's Like Christmas!

Riley's May project for school was to come up with a recipe and then cook it on his own. He also needed to bring samples to class for the other students to try. His day is tomorrow, so tonight I put him to work, cooking his meal.
Riley made BBQ Chicken Cups. Here he is putting the refrigerated biscuits into the muffin tin, and look, someone needs to unload the dishwasher.
Next he cut the grilled chicken into small pieces, put them in a pan and added BBQ sauce. He heated it until warm. He filled each muffin cup with the chicken and popped them into the oven to bake.
Ta Da! BBQ Chicken Cups. You would not believe how yummy they smell. He did a great job. I love how independent he's become.
It was a good mail day today too! My Stella & Dot order arrived! It was like Christmas!
Look at all of the pretty things! I am so tempted to wear everything to school tomorrow-ALL of it! Everything goes together except my Azul wrap (the blue/green one).

I hope you all have a great Friday! It's the beginning of a double wide weekend! Yay!


No comments: