Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day to all of you moms out there! I hope you had a great day! I know I did! We went to lunch at Macaroni Grill, with Kevin's parents. After that we stopped by to see my parents. Then we came home and I believe I had a tiny nap on the couch! Now we are watching America's Funniest Home Videos together.
This is my mom (and me) at the Mall of America in 2008. We went to celebrate my 40th birthday.
My Mother's Day loot. My newest Blythe doll, Piper. The pot Riley painted for me. The sunflower plant from Quinn, and his card. I also got a calla lily from my MIL and a gift card to DSW from my mom.

These bracelets were the gift my students made for their moms. The kids rolled their own paper beads, and strung them onto stretchy string. They turned out really cute. I hope their moms loved them.

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: