Saturday, May 22, 2010

Let's Play, Oh I Don't Know, Baseball?

Quinn played baseball Friday and Saturday. I didn't blog Friday because I was asleep on the couch. The following pictures are from his game Friday night. Although we lost, we did score two runs, and Quinn was responsible for both of those runs. He was up to bat both times for an RBI. Way to go Quinn. He is really very good under pressure.
When Quinn gets to the plate, he hits it several times (just like the big guys). I find it quite humorous. He also steps out of the box and takes a billion practice swings, until someone yells to him to get ready.
Swinging the bat. Nice level swing Quinn!
Around he goes.
I think this is the pitch that he hit.
Looking good in the outfield.

We only have 3 games left this season. It will be nice to free up our Saturdays, but we sure have had a great time watching him play, and watching his skills develop.

No comments: