Thursday, July 9, 2009

Back to our regularly scheduled program, already in progress

Ok, so the transition from vacation photos, to everyday life, is kind of drastic here. I will ease you into it. There has been lots of cleaning going on, upon our return home. I have gone through my entire kitchen, and cleaned out all of the cabinets, getting rid of stuff. Now I feel like I need to go through all of the rest of the rooms, but I have projects on my brain.
Before we get to the cleaning, look at these! I had some fun at Anthropologie in Oregon (no sales tax!), and purchased these items. I plan on using them in sewing projects. I want to make a bag out of the one with the pom poms.
Look at these wash cloths! They are also from Anthropologie. I want to make a bag out of these too.
Here's one of my newly cleaned kitchen cupboards. The bottom two shelves are for the boys' art supplies. The top two are for my serving pieces. See my new blue Southern Living bowl? Isn't it pretty? It's on sale now, for $10.95!

This is my Christmas dish cupboard. Can you see my pretty Martha Stewart dishes on the middle shelf? My mom got those for me-er, US. I heart them so much.

The rest of the cabinets are clean too. I just didn't think you would want to see all of them. If you do, come on over! I'll give you the tour!

Word of the Day: TV. Big Brother started tonight-I am currently watching it. I just love this drama! Plus, it's something new to watch on TV, and it has nothing to do with Michael Jackson. Seriously, he died. Can the media exploit him and his children any more? It's really really discouraging. I am horrified at what his children have been experiencing, and what they will continue to experience, especially when the custody fight starts.

No comments: