Saturday, July 11, 2009

Is It Really Saturday?

Summer is a very strange thing. All of the days run together, so imagine my surprise at finding that today is Saturday! Nah, just kidding, I knew. I just can't believe how fast the weeks are going. I slept in today. It was nice. The boys stayed at my parents' house last night. I did not awaken to the lovely sounds of Wii arguing. It was a leisurely sort of day.
See that? I so want to go for a ride in that blimp. People can take a ride, for just a mere $500.00 PER PERSON! I would so love to do it though. It was going right over downtown Palo Alto. I went over to the Anthropologie store, after I dropped Kevin off to pick up his car-it was being serviced. I came out of the store, with my goodies, and there was the blimp! I swear I see it everywhere. Somebody is taking rides!
I forgot to show you this. This is the top secret project I was working on, right as school ended. It was a birthday present for one of the teachers my mom works with. I like the way it turned out. It's that same pattern, Anna Maria Horner, that I used before. It's easy. I have another one to make. I absolutely LOVE the material my mom and I chose for that one!

A closer look. This material is super soft. It's not flannel or anything, but it has a nice, soft texture.

Word for the Day: Ew. Quinn fell off his scooter, and somehow pinched his pointer finger. He has a blood blister. It's really gross. We iced it for quite awhile, and just plastered a band-aid over it. He's going to FREAK when it pops. He's been quite banged up lately. He fell while playing in a fountain, in Portland, which ended in three nasty scrapes, and a whole lot of crying. He's fine now though. Usually he's pretty tough, but these last two have really worried him.

1 comment:

Raque S said...

what did you get at Anthro?