Monday, July 27, 2009

Laundry and Packing, Packing and Laundry

The boys and I got quite a lot accomplished today. We are mostly packed for the big RV trip, and the boys' rooms are clean. It took all day, but they are clean. I was knee deep in laundry, and packing. Did you know that you can wash Vans shoes? You can, and it works out just fine! Riley took his Vans to camp, and they were really, really dirty. I threw them in the wash with towels, and they came pretty clean. The only problem was that they were really, really loud in the dryer.
My Blythe got some new clothes in the mail today! A white, pin-tuck blouse, and a pretty skirt.
I ordered them from Etsy, from this shop.
She got this pretty shirt too! I want one like this!
My order of Japanese material arrived today too! Alice in Wonderland material, and glittery mushrooms. Aren't they yummy? The material is pretty heavy too, a canvas.

Matryoshka's and kokeshi dolls! Double yum!

Word of the Day: Argue. Now that both boys are back together, the honeymoon is over. They pretty much argued all day long. Quinn pushes buttons and Riley has no patience. Ah, the joy of it all.

My Disneyland pictures are up at Flickr! If you want to see them, GO HERE.

2 comments:

Teri said...

That fabric looks cool. Where in the world do you order Japanese fabric?

Raque S said...

I love this fabric!