Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Coraline Tuesday, and Some Other Stuff

I got it! I was at Target this morning, and got myself a copy of the Coraline DVD. I loved this movie.

My Coralines like that I got their movie too! See how happy they are?
I dropped Quinn off with my mom, after lunch. She took him to the new water park. She took this picture with her iPhone. Isn't he cute? My mom said he was having fun. They had ridden the tube on the lazy river, and he had even gone down one of the slides. He's brave.
While Quinn and my mom had water fun, I got a pedi! I opted for a teal blue/green color. It's called, "Out of Bounds." I like it. It's different. I always go for red or pink, so a change was in order. It felt so good to sit in the massage chair, and have my feet and legs massaged. Great prep for all of the walking Quinn and I will be doing tomorrow.

Kevin and I are going to see Blondie, Pat Benatar, and The Donnas, tonight. I am pretty excited about it. Don't you love this logo? Kevin found it somewhere on the internet. I think it's really cool.

Word of the Day: Cool. Today was way cooler than it has been lately. I hate it when it's too hot. Today was kind of cold this morning. I was worried that my mom and Quinn would not make it to the water park. It warmed up enough though. Maybe I'll take both boys there next week. I had been staying away from it, because I thought it would be too crowded. Apparently, the crowds have not been bad at all.

No comments: