Saturday, July 25, 2009

We're Ba-ack!

Quinn and I made it home before Riley made it back from camp! I was quite surprised. I thought for sure he'd already be home, as the camp was only about 3 hours away. Oh well, I guess they got in their last bit of fun. Quinn and I left Disneyland at 8:41 this morning, and were home at 2:58 this afternoon. Two stops this time. We had a really good time, but it's good to be home. Here are some highlights of our trip. I'll post the rest on Flickr, tomorrow, as we are leaving shortly to go see No Doubt.
Quinn, in the line for the Tea cups. Love the hat!
Quinn, Walt and Mickey.
Riding Dumbo.
That's California Screamin' going past all of the construction at DCA. They are putting in a water fountain show to rival the Bellagio's.

Quinn aboard the Golden Zephyr, which is actually silver. He LOVES this ride.

Word of the Day: Home. Everybody is now home. Riley was absolutely filthy, but he did shower. He had a good time though. It's good to have everyone back together. Quinn would whole-heartedly agree.

No comments: