Sunday, July 12, 2009

I really Can't Believe How Lazy I Am

Wow. I have been so lazy today. First of all, I didn't get up until almost 1 pm! I am sort of between schedules right now. School ended, and then we went away on vacation, and now I'm back, but I have been so so tired. I actually was awake at 9 am, but decided I would sleep a little longer. Ooops. Oh well, we had no plans until later in the evening.
There was Wii playing going on.
Here's Quinn's mini, playing skeeball (spelling?) He was quite proud of his score.
I did this most of the day. I am loving this book. Perhaps I'll see the movie, but not until I finish the book. It's really a good book. I really like this author. I have read several of her other books, and I've liked them all. This one's my favorite so far though. Heartbreaking story.
There was puzzle building, at the only organized activitiy we did all day. We drove to Palo Alto, to have dinner with family. Yummy.

There were presents too! See those cute apple green buttons? They were a gift from my MIL tonight. Aren't they yummy too! Thanks Donna, I heart them.

Word of the Day: Big Brother. (I know, two words, but it's one TV show). Love it! Tonight was the second night. I just love all of the drama. It's fun. Plus, there's nothing else new on TV. It's a guilty pleasure. What are your guilty pleasures?

No comments: