Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wacky Wednesday

Wow, what a wacky Wednesday! Well, it really wasn't that wacky. How many words with a "W" do you think I can use in this post? Anyway, we had dentist appointments, well, the boys did anyway. Just a normal cleaning. No cavities. While there, I pointed out to our hygienist/friend, that Quinn had a really loose bottom tooth. We debated if she should pull it or not. Quinn was not in favor, but as she reached for some polish, it fell out! Wow! He was very thrilled. He wants $1,000.00 for it. I told him, "Good luck with that." The rest of the day was just a standard day, but the boys did get to play with Sophia and Sebastian, the children of my BFF, Kristi.
There was also packing going on. Riley is headed off to camp for a week, on Sunday. He's pretty excited. It's Scout camp. He went last year, but Kevin went too. This year, he's on his own. He's been told, numerous times, and by numerous people that he needs to change his socks and underwear. Remember, not too long ago, when he went camping for the weekend, on his own? He didn't change clothes-ANY of them, all weekend! Gross. A week would be worse. I told him I could care less if he showers, but I expected him to change his socks and underwear daily. Don't you worry, I WILL keep you posted! I know, you can hardly wait...you're welcome.
Here's Quinn, at the dentist office, with his tooth box (the tooth is inside), and his treasure, a green "diamond" ring! Oh, and I know it looks like he didn't lose a tooth. It's on the bottom.
We came home for volcanic sprinkler fun. The boys love this thing! It sprays a little water out of the sides, and then, when you least expect it, it erupts in water. Tons of fun!

Do you know why my Blythe (I really should give her a name) is so happy? She's getting new clothes! I ordered her a skirt, and two blouses, all the way from England! See how excited she is? I was just as excited. I changed her outfit. How do you like her punk rock boots?

Word for the Day: Jon. Ok, so this is super silly, but Jon (of Jon & Kate Plus 8), has a new girlfriend. She's 22. 22!!! The picture I posted of them on Facebook today, was of the two of them...SMOKING! Are you picturing me saying that like Cindy Brady? "Greg was...SMOKING!" Gross huh? What is wrong with him? Isn't he a little young to be having his mid-life crisis? It disturbs me, and I know it shouldn't. I feel bad for those kids. Crazy parents.

45. I counted 45 words that begin with "W." Ooops, that's now, 46.

No comments: