Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday Sucks!

Riley had an orthodontist appointment this morning at 7:45! We were up and out of the house by 7:30. Good thing too, cuz when I texted Kevin to tell him that Riley has an extra top, front tooth, which is growing up, instead of down, he told me the power was out. That was a little before 8:00. It's now 9:08 PM!


After the ortho, we went to Target, and then had planned on going to Valley Fair. A friend of Riley's called to see if Riley wanted to go to Six Flags. We went home to meet up with the family. The power was still out. Quinn and I went to Bounce-a-Rama. That's where I took the above picture. Quinn didn't feel well, so we came home. Power still out. He rested, then played with his Star Wars guys. I read and read and read. Kevin got home around 6:00pm, so we went to eat, collected Riley and came home, where the power is still out. I am updating this blog from my phone, which is charging in my car. Yeah, today sucked.

Word of the Day: *#€@! rhymes with duck.

Power due back on by 9:30 pm. I doubt that will happen. There's a big backhoe on the next block, digging to who knows where. Something about a transformer.

1 comment:

Zack Attack said...

Transformers are coming to Fremont? Holy CRAP!!!