Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I So LOVE Target, I Really Do!

I could barely get up this morning. I was up until almost 3 AM, finishing My Sister's Keeper. What a great book. Really a great story, but heartbreaking. Anyway, I couldn't put it down. We had to be at the orthodontist, for Riley, at 10:15. I got up at a quarter to nine, still tired. Oh well, I can get caught up tonight. It's summer, after all! Anyway, we literally spent 6 minutes with the orthodontist. He's always rushing about. Riley's eventually going to have braces. It's taking forever though. His lower jaw is growing at a much faster rate than the upper jaw-maybe that's why he eats so loud! We have to go back at the end of the month for another x-ray, and then we meet with the ortho again, to come up with a game plan.
After the orthodontist, we made a Target run. I picked up the above while there. Aren't they cool? There's a folder, and two bags made out of recycled cracker and potato chip bags. Too cool! The pencil boxes are by O.P.P (Other People's Plastic) and are also made of recycled materials, as are the pencils! I just love Target! These are so cool, oh and even better than the recycling end of it? Each item was $1.00! $1.00!!! Oh how my heart swoons for Target.

I also started my shopping for my classroom. I got 10 boxes of the Roseart colored pencils (12 colors)-on sale for $.50! The Crayola markers, packs of 10, are on sale for $1.00. Oh and I bought 21 calculators, for $1.00 each! I just love Target. LOVE them. I do. Really. Seriously.

Word for the Day: HOT! OMG, it was hot today! We had our AC on all day, and once we got back from the orthodontist and Target (heart heart heart), we were in the rest of the day.

No comments: