Friday, April 23, 2010

Finally Friday


I bet you are wondering what these are, aren't you? They are going to be bumble bee antennae. Why, you ask? Well Quinn and his den are performing a little skit about plant growth, at the pack meeting Tuesday. They practiced at last week's meeting. It's really cute, only too bad for me, because I will miss it. I will be in the snack shack that night, and actually for THREE nights next week. That's a long story, but the short version is that I signed up to be the team mom, and there are a lot of parents who do not want to do squat. That leaves me, a one woman show. Pisses me off to no end. Lately, LOTS of things are pissing me off.

Kevin was at a Toastmasters contest tonight, so I got the use of the office. I made the picture frame thingy, and a hair clip for Arden.

I'm happy it's Friday. Sick of a stressful situation at school. We have baseball all weekend. A game tomorrow and Sunday, and also Monday.

No comments: