Friday, April 9, 2010

Our Last Day of Spring Break

Sadly my Spring Break is coming to an end. It was so nice to not have to go to work. There are many challenges ahead, in the remaining 48 days of school. I very much needed the break as I can't remember a time that I had been so tired. I'm hoping I have enough energy to power through these last 10 weeks of school. The boys were happy to have the break as well. They were pretty lazy, playing all day long, not a care in the world.
I took the boys to see How To Train Your Dragon, in 3D. It was AWESOME! A really great movie. The flying scenes were incredible.
The boys and I also made a trip out to Valley Fair, to get this shirt, at Old Navy. It's for Riley to wear for his 6th grade promotion in June. It's linen, and very white. I want him to look nice, but I don't think he needs to wear a suit or anything. That seems like overkill. This shirt with khaki pants, and nice shoes, will work just fine. I saw it when I was there on Wednesday, and thought I might as well get it now. Check that off my list.
See the detail on the front? Cool huh? This would look great with a lei too! It's similar to a Hawaiian shirt. Did you know that Riley wore a Hawaiian shirt almost every day of his Kindergarten year?
I also got the boys new Stanford shirts, at Old Navy as well, of all places. They had a bunch of college shirts.

I'm reading this book. I'm not very far into it, but I like it already.

No comments: