Saturday, April 10, 2010

I Made Something!

Well, an entire week off, and I only crafted one thing. I thought about crafting something, a lot, but alas, I just didn't get there. I do have a sock monkey to make, and I hope to do that tomorrow.

I absolutely love the story of Alice in Wonderland. I made this necklace using a counter top sample (formica). I covered the sample part with paper, sanded the edges, and then embellished. I left the back alone-it has a wood feel to it. I added some DG3 Art Gel by Judi Kins, to make it shiny. I strung it on some fancy cording I bought last summer in Texas. I'm happy with the way it turned out. The Alice image is from a small deck of cards I purchased at a stamp show I went to last year.

Kevin and I went to see Date Night today. It was hysterical! We laughed through the majority of the movie. So funny.

No comments: