Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Pure Laziness

We have been pretty lazy. For two days now. It's nice. We are on Spring Break after all.
Quinn worked on coloring his giant dragon poster. Neither boy has gotten dressed-although they did have showers tonight and now have fresh pj's on.
Even Maya has gotten into the laziness. This does not look comfortable.
The boys played with the Galactic Heroes for most of the day. Remember that nice clean room from last week? Yeah, well, it's not so clean now, but at least it's just one type of toy, instead of all of them.
I love this little scene. I love that the Incredible Hulk, and Spiderman, have crossed into the Star Wars world. What are they going to do to Hulkie? Is it a lynching? They better not make him mad.

I managed to get out today, to get the last of my Fiesta-Lemongrass. The Fiesta was the cheapest of the season at $21.99 a place setting! I love Macy's. I also went to Nordstrom Rack and scored some $20 shoes, a necklace for me to embelish, some cute bird earings, and some Lucky Brand bracelets.

The boys have to get dressed tomorrow. We are getting out of the house.

No comments: