Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wishful Flip Flops

So yesterday it was supposed to rain, but really it only showered. Today it was supposed to shower, but it full on rained. We had rainy day recess (yuck). I used to love rainy day recess, and I still do, if I have yard duty. I don't this week, so it just means I don't get a kid-free break. Don't get me wrong, I love my little class, but that 15 minutes I have, to myself, in the quiet of my classroom, is so nice.
After dinner tonight, for Kevin's birthday, we went to Target. I bought flip flops in the hopes that it will warm up and be spring tomorrow. We'll see if it works.
I took pictures of the girls today. They are getting to know each other. Aren't they cute? The dark haired one will have a name in about 4 days. Vote in the poll, please.
Arden is sporting her yellow eyes, and no-name is sporting her pink eyes, which make her look distant I think. Actually, they both look distant don't they? I know you are thinking I have lost my mind. I have. It's gone.

It's the middle of the week! Already! One more shift on my team's week of snack shack duties. No calls so far! Yay! I will be so glad to have this week behind me. Talk about stress.

No comments: