Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Lazy Days of Summer

Quinn and I were home all day again today. I finished my book-The Help by Kathryn Stockett. It was very very good. I rated it 5 stars on Goodreads. There was other stuff going on today too...
My mom sent me this picture of her and Riley at DCA. Nice picture huh? Riley is having so much fun.
Quinn pulled out his dinosaur Imaginext today, because he said he learned so much about dinosaurs this school year. Looks like the T-rex is going to feast on a Velociraptor.
Quinn did some drawing today as well. He drew this himself. It's not traced. He set his Yoshi, Mario, and a mushroom in front of him on the table, and drew them. He's really a very good drawer.
I even cooked!! I made these pineapple sausage kabobs. I got the idea from our Father's Day BBQ, when my in-laws made spam kabobs. These were quite tasty and we even got Mr. Picky to eat some sausage. I have a table top grill. It's pretty ancient, but I like it. I wonder if there's a newer version. I'm pretty sure this was a wedding present, and Kevin and I will be married 15 years in November.
Look at the sky from tonight! Isn't that amazing? I just love when the day has been warm, and then ends with such a beautiful sky.

We are actually going out tomorrow! I am taking Quinn to bounce at Bounce-a-rama, before we pick Riley up-he's due home tomorrow.

No comments: