Monday, June 7, 2010

The Zeus Suit is Finished!

I got Riley's Zeus costume finished. I finished it this weekend. It's made from a plain white sheet, and a king sized pillow case. He had to incorporate the color green into his outfit. Riley's Walk Through History performance is this Wednesday. He has lines to say, and everything. Kevin is going to go to the performance, as I need to be at school, and it's a couple of hours long. I have to save my time for his promotion ceremony next week. I'm sure he'll take some pictures, and I'll post those. The performance sounds really interesting.

Riley in his Zeus suit. Unfortunately he doesn't get to say, "Release the Kraken!!" That's just too bad. Kevin thinks he should say it anyway. Riley won't though. He's too much of a rule follower.

Happy a great Tuesday!

No comments: