Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Two more days until my summer starts! Things are getting finished. It's a good feeling.
My students love to clean, so I put them to work! Are there child labor laws being broken here?

I sent the boys to school with gifts for their teachers. Both of them had awesome teachers, and I am very thankful and appreciative of everything they have done for my kids.
While I was out, getting my hair cut and having dinner with my BFF, Quinn was busy making a diorama. Kevin said he worked on it for a really long time, coloring, constructing, and picking out the animals to use. Nicely done! Riley cleaned his room-I'll take a picture of that for you, for tomorrow. It looks great thought!

I had a "grown up" drink tonight, when my best friend and I went to PF Chang's for dinner, after our hair appointments.

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments: